IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE BOOKING!!
Please read all of the following information carefully:
Your safety is our number one concern.
Due to the ongoing restrictions and regulation cause by Covid-19 we have made some changes to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. Everything you need to know about the changes we have made are listed below.
BEFORE YOU BOOK:
- All our sea kayak tours are in individual boats.
- Our Canoe tours are in double boats meaning two people from the one household must be in the same boat.
- Where there are odd numbers an instructor will join, wearing a facemask at all times
- All family paddle sessions are private booking only.
- A min booking of 3 people for family paddles
- If you are feeling unwell prior to the booking please contact us and we can rearrange your booking.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Please ensure the forms that have been sent to you have been filled out fully
- If you have been feeling unwell in the past 14 or have been in close contact with someone with Covd-19 please contact us to reschedule your booking
- All equipment will be cleaned and ready for use.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- When you arrive we will ask that you keep at least 2 meters away from your guide and anyone else who you do not live with.
- You will be met by your guide, they will instruct you how to stay safe and about our Covid-19 procedures.
- If your guide needs to approach you for any reason then they will put on a mask.
- There will be hand sanitiser for you to use, please use it before and after the trip.
- If you need to make use of our facilities please make sure to wear a facemask and wash your hands with the sanitiser provided before and after entering the building
- During the trip we will keep 2 meters distance from each other at all times (the length of your paddle).
- At the end of the trip we ask you to leave your equipment in the disinfectant barrel that is provided
WHEN YOU LEAVE:
- All equipment will be cleaned
- All changing areas are wiped down (if used)